Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Take two!

Today I was in an environment I was not use to... I was at a Hillary rally. I was very okay with learning new things and exploring my options. However, it was a very interesting experience I first had to wait in line for an hour and then second waited another hour and a half to simply see Hillary. I stood quietly in the back attempting to remain respectful, then I was forced to endure a brutal attack against republicans. Not the republican candidates, not republican legislation, I was attacked for simply being republican. Almost immediately I knew I did not belong. I felt as if I was not wanted, not needed, and not even cared for. However, I remained respectful and quiet in the back despite my feelings. Later getting to go to the Democratic state head was very interesting and I learned a little bit about the New Hampshire primaries. After this long ordeal of a day I returned to Jeb Bush's campaign. We did some phone banking for the short two hours left in the day and then came back to the hotel. Goodnight Bew Hampshire I will see you bright and early!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment